Top 10 Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
When it comes to eye shadows, the brand makeup geek is an all-time favorite for women all around the world. You can see this brand being raved about by beauty bloggers on their blogs or on various beauty Youtube channels.
Makeup Geek has amazing pigmentation, it is easy to blend and they have one of the largest color collections.
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the best makeup geek eyeshadows in order to help you complete your gorgeous eye looks.
Top 10 Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Chart
Three Basic Rules of Pairing Eyeshadows
- Include a Neutral. Neutral eyeshadows with brighter shades is the standard look for any eye makeup. Aside from it pops the bright color; it also tones down the overall look making it more suitable for casual look.
- Mixing Finishes. Eyeshadows come in many kinds of finishes including matte and shimmer. While shimmer makes for a glossy look, matte makes the makeup look plain and flat; therefore it’s important to combine both to have a more balanced look.
- Light, Medium and Dark Color. Mixture of these color schemes will give a well-rounded look with beautiful dimensions. If you want to give an impression of depth, apply the darker color at the outer corners of the eye. Then blur the border between the eyeshadow and the skin for a look of natural gradation.
Top & Best Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Reviews
1. MannyMUA x Makeup Geek Palette
The result of the highly anticipated collaboration between Youtuber Manny MUA and Makeup Geek is now available on the market. Manny MUA x Makeup Geek Palette is an eyeshadow palette contains nine different eyeshadow colors including a convenient mirror on the inside. It has a total of 5 mattes, 2 shimmers, and 2 foiled shadows.
It’s cheaper than buying the stand-alone eyeshadows of the brand; however, consumers noticed that the standalone versions of the eyeshadows were actually more softer and more pigmented than the ones included in the palette.
Also, a few of the shades like frappe and sora are quite light for people with medium olive complexions. Despite this, Manny Mua x Makeup Geek has one of the best texture eyeshadows.
There’s also minimal fallout and there’s certainly no messy feel which is why we think it is the best makeup geek eyeshadow out there.
2. Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows are cream-to-powder- hybrid eyeshadows formulated with the highest pigmentation and metallic finish. It’s a wonderful combination between a cream shadow and powder shadow with a level of its own. This eyeshadow is marketed for a primer-free usage, which means you don’t need to use primer to reduce the creasing.
Looking at the eyeshadows, you can almost get a feel of how smooth their texture is. It feels gel-like, and has this creamy surface that has no flaking and patchiness; however, despite claims that you shouldn’t use primer, this eyeshadow has only around seven-hour wear time, so if you want the makeup to last, you’ll really have to use a primer.
The rich intense hues of Makeup Geek’s Foiled Eyeshadows make it one of the best in all standard line of cosmetics. Unlike other eyeshadows, this one has the perfect combination of pigmentation and opaque, metallic finish. It also blends well with perfect color and sheen to complete your makeup look.
3. Makeup Geek New Matte Eyeshadow
With most of the products Talc and paraben-free, makeup geek’s new matte eyeshadows are one of the best highly pigmented products in the market. Makeup Geek’s New Matte collection can be placed in empty palettes so you can build your own custom palettes. This product is a refillable type, which means you need to have your own empty palette to keep the product.
With buttery soft surface and great pigmentation, this eyeshadow is very easy to apply onto the eyes. It does not crease easily, and perfectly accentuate fine lines, which is great for mature eyelids. Women who are looking for good matte eyeshadows will find the best one in makeup geek’s collection.
All of the colors make a perfect base and transition. Whether you’re creating a cat eyeliner, or using it to contour or highlight the face, this is one of the best makeup geek eyeshadows that has the best matte type with every color for you.